Delicious and nutritious. For breakfast, lunch, or maybe dinner?
Our suggested toppings for oat omelette are avocado, rucola, and tomatoes, but the possibilities are endless! Smoked salmon, mushrooms, spinach… You decide!
2g fresh dill
Seasonings: pepper, salt, sweet paprika, granulated garlic, nutmeg
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 avocado, sliced
- Soak the oatmeal mixed with the spices for about 60 min or until softened. You can soak it in the evening if you want to have an omelette for breakfast.
- Add chopped dill and a whole egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Then, pour the omelette mixture into the pan.
- Fry for 1.5 minutes on each side. Then, remove the omelette to a plate.
- When the omelette cools down, place the toppings on it. Enjoy!