Ever felt the need to munch on something? Here’s a healthy and cheap alternative to store-bought salty snacks! No cooking experience is required, so get your oven preheated!
400g chickpeas, canned
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sweet paprika powder
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp dried thyme
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 200°
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Carefully dry them with a paper towel. For extra crunchiness, you can optionally remove the chickpeas’ skins.
- Add chickpeas, olive oil, and spices to a large bowl. Mix well.
- Use parchment paper to cover a baking sheet. Move spice-coated chickpeas there.
- Roast for 20 minutes at 200°C Mix chickpeas around the baking sheet and roast for another 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Let the snack cool for about 15 minutes.