Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Sliced chicken breast 600g
- IGLO Spinach with Boursin cheese 450g
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- Extra Boursin cheese to taste
- Pasta 500g
- Spices: allspice, bay leaf, pepper, salt
Fry the chicken, add water, salt lightly, and then simmer covered.
In a separate pot, sauté the chopped onion and garlic, add the spinach, and cook it until tender.
Add the Boursin cheese, chicken, and spices to the pot with spinach. Cook all together for a few minutes on low heat.
Serve with pasta and grated parmesan. Enjoy!