Walking is free, easy to do, and easy on your joints.
And it has way more benefits!
- Weight reduction: 30-minute walk burns 200 calories, but studies also show that walking counteracts the effects of weight-promoting genes.
- Walking helps reduce cravings for sweets!
- Immunity booster – studies show that people who walk at least 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week, had 43% fewer sick days!
- Great support for your heart and circulation.
- Those who walk regularly enjoy a longer life!
- Walking elevates your mood by releasing natural painkilling endorphins to the body.
- Supports your joints.
- Strengthens your muscles.
- Walking improves your breathing: breathing rate increases, oxygen travels faster through the bloodstream, waste products are eliminated more easily, and your energy level and the ability to heal improves!
- Creative thinking stimulation: walking helps you clear your head and push you to think creatively. Researchers found that people think of new ideas much more easily while walking outdoors.
Pick your walking route here and enjoy!